Sample Of Customer Complaint Letter To An Airline For Strike Complaint Against Insurance Agent?

Complaint against Insurance agent? - sample of customer complaint letter to an airline for strike

I left the hospital in January 2008. I was surprised when I said I have to pay RM612.00. The first day, when he was admitted to the hospital, I sent my insurance card to the Office of Admissions at the hospital. I was surprised that the amount was not covered by insurance, and therefore for me to be? I immediately called my insurance agent to see what happens. She promised to call me, but he did not. Also called me several times but no answer. I had no other choice but to jump to the insurance company and learned that their customer service is no remission of the medical report of Dr. Rajban earlier, treated by a doctor. Finally, I wrote a letter of complaint to the insurance company about poor serviceInsurance agent. After a few days, suddenly came to my house says the letter. I was surprised by the form of a copy of the maps. Can I give a sample letter of complaint to the above questions?

5 comments:

Tori said...

If I were you, I spend some time in which the physician is not dealt with the same - rather than the fault of the insurance agent for a medical error.
The doctor can correct the error and then the hospital to re-submit the claim

It was a simple trick, and I agree, you should follow these directions received from your insurance agent Su ... but the letter of complaint was a little rough

I said that the problem was the doctor - and you take no action for him? ... That was his mistake, in my opinion - an agent should not hold your hand about these things, if they can not do .... They found that show your calls and letters, is not true - you can have body enough to do!

stevenik... said...

I do not know which country you are located.
But in my country here in Singapore, and the insurance agents, who under the code of ethics and regulation by the MAS.
We have also setup an organization, the conflicts and resolve complaints from consumers. So whether your country Govt agencies or companies in which you can make your case for assistance.

I hope you are now

magoo&me said...

If you have a plan to receive a recommendation from your doctor before they have asked to see a different doctor and the staff of the new doctor should not have seen this reference in hand. Be familiar with your care of this situation for you to be corrected. Do not complain, the agents who go the last thing that should not have, you should see a doctor for all the numbers work. Shame on you, forgive and ask your agent to explain the details of his plan once again.

pro-dies... said...

If you are in the United States, try to speak to the state insurance. You may be able to give advice or even solve this problem, if they see something wrong. No one likes to study with the state.

Richie Rich said...

I agree with Tori, has not communicated to the physician's report of the complaint was dismissed. This is not the fault of the agent, or insurance.

A medical report about the hospital and then again the request. If all of this, the DOI has been reported, it can benefit the company which, as will be discontinued.

The agent must have remembered the moment. And just because she had not called back or answered the phone, does not mean it was followed by the answer for you.

Post a Comment