Best Mics For Rapping Name Some Rap Albums That You Think Should Have Gotten 5 Mics That Didn't?

Name some Rap albums that you think should have gotten 5 mics that didn't? - best mics for rapping

I think you will agree EVERY1 w / your own playlists. I do not expect any objections.

Jeru the Damaja, the sun rises in the IMO, the best work of this (Primo)
GZA-Liquid Swords (classic)
Big Pun-Capital Punishment (Classic)
Pete Rock Mecca and the Soul Brother (Classic)
Redman-Whut? Ti album (I have not heard, but my older brother took the whole day ****
Not give ATQC-Midnight Mauraders (Slap Slap this 5 mics)
Common-Resurrection (classic)
This album does not know the name of Gangstarr
Oukast-ATLiens (Have not heard it, not Outkast, but loved my other brother, that **** back in 97 or Sumthin)
Black Star (the album will receive the credit they are)
I know you do not keep to themselves orand west coasts, but Warren G-Regulate album had prudction sum of the best ever (about 4.5-5 MICS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment