How Quickly Does Skelaxin Muscle Relaxant Go Bad PLEASE HELP Me .How Quickly Does Kaposi Sarcoma Show In The Mouth Palate?

PLEASE HELP me .How quickly does Kaposi Sarcoma show in the mouth palate? - how quickly does skelaxin muscle relaxant go bad

Please help me, I am a man of 30 years in India,

I have been tested for HIV last month, the results were negative

I am currently antidepressant drugs for AIDS phobia.

developed after four days of drug

purple spots on the right side of my mouth mouth

is with small dots that surround it, there was pain for three days

Is Kaposi's Sarcoma

I swear, I've never done anal sex in my life

from the network, "said KS thats how it spreads.

Please help me

and patches in your mouth or other body parts are

because it is not elsewhere.

2 comments:

cornflak... said...

CS to other places you can get KS without HIV, but it is more common in people with AIDS, not only is HIV positive - the fact that the test showed they are negative, there is little likelihood that you AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma. Although it might be people who have undergone a kidney transplant occurring, but also in places African people who are not HIV-positive was found.
KS is often painful.
You can start a reaction to medications you have taken or reaction to something completely independent, which has eaten. If not, go back to doctors get to the heart net.

Denisedd... said...

Whatever the idea that he had Kaposi's sarcoma?
This is a skin cancer is not contagious and can not be transmitted through anal sex or the opposite sex.
It's painless. As a rule, on the feet.
If you have AIDS, a black child from Africa, a kidney-transplant patients with an Eskimo or a senior with an ancestor from the Mediterranean area do not even have a risk factor for him.


Why do not the drug that has begun to take to connect?

Post a Comment